• Can't remove VAR from EPL

Reedo
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Alan B'Stard - Fulham Files Uploaded: Save Game

First time I've used pre-game editor but I think I've done it correctly, but VAR remains in-game. I'm fed up of it in real life, don't need it here too. :D 

I've included the database file if anyone is kind enough to check if I've done it properly, all I did was changed Prem VAR setting to 'No VAR', and 'saved database as'.

VAR still shows in Technology Rules in Premier League info section (new career with database selected), and I holidayed through to first match of the season and VAR was used twice, screenshots provided (2nd & 3rd goals).

VAR.jpg

var nonsense.jpg

nopremvar.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Reedo I checked your file and you have only removed VAR from the Competition item.

However, VAR is also set inside the English competition rules. There VAR needs to be removed as well to have a VAR-less game experience.

Please try this file and see if it works for you. I have removed VAR from the other competitions as well in this file.

nopremvar.fmf

So no bug, just an incomplete edit :)

On 08/11/2023 at 09:50, Wolf_pd said:

@Reedo I checked your file and you have only removed VAR from the Competition item.

However, VAR is also set inside the English competition rules. There VAR needs to be removed as well to have a VAR-less game experience.

Please try this file and see if it works for you. I have removed VAR from the other competitions as well in this file.

nopremvar.fmf

Sorry to bump this, @Wolf_pd, but what did you do in order to make these edits? I downloaded the file you attached, but can't figure out what you changed.

I want to get rid of VAR from every nation in the game, not just England 😂 - want to live in a world where it doesn't exist!

Just now, bennymc said:

Sorry to bump this, @Wolf_pd, but what did you do in order to make these edits? I downloaded the file you attached, but can't figure out what you changed.

I want to get rid of VAR from every nation in the game, not just England 😂 - want to live in a world where it doesn't exist!

If you check the competitions in Advanced Rules, you will see the section Fixture Times and Rules. Under there, you will see VAR Rules for Match. For the Premier League and a few other competitions, there were some VAR rules there. In general you will find VAR in the higher competition (obviously), but there are a few youth competitions where you will find VAR as well.

On 08/11/2023 at 09:50, Wolf_pd said:

nopremvar.fmf

Nice one mate, thank you. 

15 hours ago, bennymc said:

Thank you 🙏

If you manage to do it can you share your file please.  In same boat as you. Finding editor difficult to navigate. 😂

Edited by Reedo