• It tells me there's the double ammount of teams in every league I try to create

Albent
    • Files Uploaded: Other Public Status: Info Provided Other: Argentina.xml

Description of issue

Basically what the title says. I made a huge league system with several tiers, and when I tested it said there was 40 teams in the top league (there weren't, there were 20). Same with the 2nd tier. Then the 3rd Tier there were 44 teams (nope, there were 20...)
    So I tried with something more simple: Andorra, which has only 13 teams.
    What I do is that I erase every single competition there's in the country, then create one from scratch, I did that with Andorra, putting all 10 teams in the top and only tier (the other 3 teams are B teams, which I don't add when creating league systems). When I try and test it, it says there are 20 teams in the league/division. Not only there isn't (because, as I said, I only put 10 teams), but even including the B teams there isn't 20 teams in Andorra.
    I guess that if I can fix whatever is wrong with Andorra's tiny league, perhaps I can fix the main one with thousands of teams.

Any ideas? I let the file as if anyone can test for themselves.
    Thanks in advance!

Steps to reproduce

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have loaded your file into the editor, verified the rules in Basic Rules (this is how the file loads) and then loaded it in game.

No problem with double teams. The file works effortlessly.