• Points Deductions

fmilln7
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Fred Milln -Wolves Files Uploaded: Save Game

How is it possible to delete the Everton, Wigan and Reading Points deductions? I have deleted the Nottingham Forest deduction in the advanced rules in the editor but the deductions aren't showing in the editor for Everton, Wigan and Reading.. Please can you advise what I can do? Many Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

It seems these deductions can be set from two different places.

One is List ->English Premier Division-> Other Stage Rules->Points Deductions

The other is List ->English Premier Division->Stages-> Stage 0 - leag (League) -> League Settings -> Points Deductions

image.png.5ee61ec7869f3e0c007d84d4ea12b61a.png

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

It seems these deductions can be set from two different places.

One is List ->English Premier Division-> Other Stage Rules->Points Deductions

The other is List ->English Premier Division->Stages-> Stage 0 - leag (League) -> League Settings -> Points Deductions

image.png.5ee61ec7869f3e0c007d84d4ea12b61a.png

Great. Many Thanks! In order to not have to test rules before saving and exiting the editor, how do i keep the saved changes and go back to basic rules as verifying all leagues after every save takes a while?? Many Thanks

Edited by fmilln7