• Pre Game Editor Uniforms

Joel Micallef
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Other Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: Saint Pierre Other: SaintPierreMiquelon.fmf

Description of issue

The Uniforms (Jersey, Shorts, Socks) do not physically show up when trying to edit a team, so you can't see physically what you are editing!  Before you ask yes I have most recent Graphics card update from GeForce!

Anyone else have this problem?

Regards,

Cowboy

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 08/11/2023 at 19:09, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating. 

The fact that this has been flagged over two weeks ago and still hasn't been updated is not great. I've been told that the next update will not be until early December at best. That is a month since the game has been released without being able to use the editor. That is totally unacceptable, Can you 100% that this will be fixed in the next update? Thank you.

2 hours ago, fmilln7 said:

The fact that this has been flagged over two weeks ago and still hasn't been updated is not great. I've been told that the next update will not be until early December at best. That is a month since the game has been released without being able to use the editor. That is totally unacceptable, Can you 100% that this will be fixed in the next update? Thank you.

You should see the private message I got when I asked a similar question very casually about transparency of the updates!