• Real Fixtures and Results in Belgium, Playoffs

themostdope
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I'm trying to add real fixtures and results for the Belgian Pro League. The league works with playoffs. All fixtures and results untill the start of the playoffs work fine.
    The issue starts when trying to add the play-off results, the DB stops validating. (Number of teams in Eerste Klasse A (6) doesn't match up with number of teams in the real fixtures (5).)

I have added a fixture list for the stage (with ID 1), changed the starting year to 2024 instead of 2023 (based on comment in other topic). The DB doesn't validate anymore.

Things I have tried to make it work:
    - removed the empty fixtures list for the 2nd league. (based on comments in other topics)
    - (year is set to 2024 in fixture list) DB doesn't validate. (First League sometimes gets validated though; inconsistent). Attached BelgiumFixturesUpdate.fmf with a validated first League. (validation seems a bug.)
    - (year is set to 2023 in fixture list) DB doesn't validate.

- (year is set to 2024 in fixture list) When removing the last matchday, the DB validates but fixtures and results are not being picked up. Attached BelgiumFixturesUpdate_TEST2024.fmf
    - (year is set to 2023 in fixture list) when removing the last matchday, the DB validates AND ingame the fixtures and results are being picked up. Since the last matchday (10th) is missing, and it is not being created by the game itself, this causes issues since the 4th in the standing is not advancing to the next qaulification stage (ID = 5). Attached BelgiumFixturesUpdate_TEST2023.fmf

So from the moment all matches and results are entered, DB doesn't validate OR it stops picking it up ingame.
    The moment you remove the last matchday, the results before the last matchday are picked up but ingame doesn't handle the 10th matchday nor followup qualifications.

Why does the setup with year 2024 + all fixtures doesn't work? Am I missing a checkbox or are results for other stages required too?
    Why does the setup with year 2023 + all except last matchday do get picked up? (But then the game doesn't handle the missing 10th matchday correctly.)

Thanks in advance

BelgiumFixturesUpdate.fmf BelgiumFixturesUpdate_TEST2023.fmf BelgiumFixturesUpdate_TEST2024.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.