• Stadium issue in Luxembourg save

scythian12

I have to clarify that this is a game with a custom database, the 'mechanical' file I have uploaded in the attachments. I see no reason however, why or how any of the settings in the file influence this stadium use behaviour.

The national stadium is simply not being used for games it should be used for, and I see no clashes why this is the case.

1) Finals of the National Cup are defined in the db file to be played in the National Stadium, on a Thursday end of May each year - yet the game schedules them to the home ground of the 'home' team. The playoff finals 2-3 days later for the individual divisions are played correctly in there or are moved to a neutral venue in case of a clash.

2) My second CL qualification game (on a Wed) was moved to the secondary national stadium, with seemingly no clashes at the main one. The other ones were played correctly at the national stadium. Other club sides used the national stadium for their home ECL qualifiers, except for Swift Hesperingen, whose own stadium can be used for the qualifying matches.

3) The most bonkers issue: two of out of 4 of my proper CL home games are played in my tiny 1.000-seater with no adequate technology at all. These are in both cases Tuesday games, the Wednesday ones take place in the national stadium. I see no clashes at the Stade de Luxembourg so I have no clue why this is happening... Could there be an underlying issue with the new European formats not scheduling the matches properly?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @scythian12

The Stadium Rules are also set in "Fixture Dates" so that is overriding the Stadium Rules in "Stages".

This needs to be set here:

Fixture Times and Rules -> Fixture Dates -> Final -> Stadium Rules -> National

scythian12

Posted

In the new season got lucky enough to qualify for the CL again, again all Tuesday home games are in my own inadequate stadium, the one Wednesday home game in the Stade de Luxembourg.

kp.png.61644305baec3f626a904627218f663a.png