• (Suggestion) Blocking B Team From Qulalification for Cup

affe1802
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Info Provided

Description of issue

Since every second team is entered separately, they are counted as the first team in the game. This means that blocking for the qualification for a cup does not work!!!

Hello, I have created a database for lower leagues. With lower cups.

Now I have created all 2nd and 3rd or even 4th teams separately. In some associations, 2nd and 3rd 4th teams or more teams also play in real life. In reality, they can win the Lower Cup, but they cannot take part in the Upper Cup. Only 1st teams are allowed in the Upper Cup.

But this is the problem. Since each separate 2nd team in the game is a 1st team.

Entering all the teams manually is not an option for me.

Steps to reproduce

1. FSV Kühlungsborn Is first Team (Mover Club) League:  German Verbandsliga Mecklenburg Vorpommern
    2. FSV Kühlungsborn II is Second Team (Subsidiary club) League:   German Lower Kreisoberliga Warnow
    3. FSV Kühlungsborn will play in the 2023/24 in German Verbandspokal Mecklenburg Vorpommern and FSV Kühlungsborn II will play in the 2023/24 in German Lower Kreispokal Warnow and wins the German Lower Kreispokal Warnow 
    4. The Winner of German Lower Kreispokal qualifies For German Verbandspokal Mecklenburg Vorpommern 2024/25 (Just 1st Team are allowed to Play in this Cup) 
    5. All 2nd 3rd or More Teams are in the Game 1st Team

User Feedback

Recommended Comments