• Unable to load in custom database

Patrick Size
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I have multiple custom databases that have been verified in the pre-game editor that I haven't been able to load/use when trying to start a new game. For example, when in the "career game setup" page the database icon in the top right corner is grey and unclickable. Even when I go into the advanced setup page and try and access them it's like they don't seem to exist or something because nothing shows up, even though I'm certain my databases are in the right folder.  Anyone got a clue on how to fix this?

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 3.53.20 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 4.07.22 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 4.10.37 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 4.11.38 pm.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @Patrick Size

When the database is greyed out it means that the files are not saved in the correct location.

Can you please try:

1 — Going to your main screen on Mac and from the top tabs panel click "go", you will not see the "library" folder.

2 — Now hold down the "alt" or "options" key. You should see the "library" folder appear, while still holding, click it.

3 — Now click "application support"

4 — Scroll down and click "Sports Interactive" and then ‘"Football Manager 2024"

Then move your editor files into that location.

(A word of note, is that your editor files will need to be retested and verified after our next game update.)