• Massive Injuries. Party in medical department!

Tony Silva
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: António Carvalho - FC Porto 2

Description of issue

Hello.

Due the abnormal and weird factor of my team getting, at least, 1 new injury player every week (or more sometimes), i thought: "let me see the other countries/leagues."

so, i went to my main playable leagues and saw a "party" of injuries in all leagues. I know injuries is part of every team nighmare BUT this is crazy. The worst part is the time(long-term injuries) and type of injuries. 

I would like to say that ALL THIS happened until August 12, 2023 -> 1 months and 2 weeks after i´started the save. What is a massive and warning vision in the injuries department code

"Ruptura de ligamentos cruzados" (PT) is "cruciate ligament rupture" (EN) - above 30% - Stoppaged time: 4-8 months (or more) AVG.  --> WTF?

"Ruptura de ligamentos joelhos" (PT) is "torn ligament of the knee" (EN) - between 10%-15% - Stoppaged time:  1-3 Months AVG. --> 1/3 of the season(without talking the recuperation time and recorrent injury) is GONE!

"Partes partidas" (PT) is "Broken things" (EN) - between 3%-6% - Stoppaged time:  Stoppaged time:  1-3 Months AVG. --> 1/3 of the season(without talking the recuperation time) is GONE!

Now, a listed some but other injuries are active like you will see. This needs an URGENT review. Not saying you need to decrease the injuries but the type of it. there was 2/3 teams with 2 or more players with  cruciate ligament rupture. This is bad for a team(big or small) trying something in game/save.

Resuming, Type/Time of injury needs an  extensive review.

With the best regards.

injuries - bundesliga 1 - 1st tier (germany).png

injuries - bundesliga 1 - 2nd tier (germany).png

injuries - bundesliga 2 - 1st tier (germany).png

injuries - LaLiga 1 - 1st tier (Spain).png

injuries - LaLiga 1 - 2nd tier (Spain).png

injuries - LaLiga 2 - 1st tier (Spain).png

injuries - LaLiga 2 - 2nd tier (Spain).png

injuries - liga betplay 1 - 1st tier (colombia).png

injuries - Liga Portugal 1 - 1st tier (Portugal).png

injuries - Liga Portugal 2 - 1st tier (Portugal).png

injuries - Ligue 1 1 - 1st tier (france).png

injuries - Ligue 1 2 - 1st tier (france).png

injuries - Ligue 2 1 - 2nd tier (france).png

injuries - Polski Ekstralasa 1 - 1st tier  (poland).png

injuries - seria A 1 - 1st tier (brazil).png

injuries - Seria A 1 - 2nd tier (italy).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello @Tony Silva

We've examined your save file and screenshots and don't believe there to be any issues.

As your screenshots show you are at the start of a season, a lot of those injuries in your screenshots are real life injuries that are set in database and included at game start.

Any with 10/7/2023 as the injury date are actually real life injuries. The others on top are still just happening as expected, 5/6 injuries per club is pretty normal, if it was 10+ across the board we would be concerned. 

As we've mentioned in other threads our internal data on outfield injuries looks normal, the FM injury rate is lower than real life.

Thank you for providing a save for us to examine.

3 horas atrás, Zachary Whyte disse:

Hello @Tony Silva

We've examined your save file and screenshots and don't believe there to be any issues.

As your screenshots show you are at the start of a season, a lot of those injuries in your screenshots are real life injuries that are set in database and included at game start.

Any with 10/7/2023 as the injury date are actually real life injuries. The others on top are still just happening as expected, 5/6 injuries per club is pretty normal, if it was 10+ across the board we would be concerned. 

As we've mentioned in other threads our internal data on outfield injuries looks normal, the FM injury rate is lower than real life.

Thank you for providing a save for us to examine.

uhm... okey.

my biggest problem was the type of injuries or/and the time(1year stopped, in some cases) BC never happened this longo period of injuries but yeah, fair enough seems pretty real the number of it.

Thanks for answering.

Have a nice day/week/month. :D