• More frequent injuries

htear1704
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: beta testing (v03).fm

Description of issue

This is the second beta save I have done, the first with Liverpool and now villa, both of them my pre-season has been riddled with injuries meaning that by the start of the season i already only have a bare-bones squad. These injuries are much more frequent then previous games and i feel like its an issue that needs resolved. With the Liverpool it was a fairly high intensity gegenpress tactic which is why i assumed there were so many injuries, however with the villa save, i'm using a low intensity wing play tactic but everyone is getting injured still

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 01.27.57.png

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 01.16.43.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Pavel Kubicek said:

It can happen. Look at Chelsea and United real injuries. Meybe change training.

It can happen but why is it happening to both clubs I've managed so far, it doesn't happen to every club in the world, Chelsea are an anomaly

I was going to report similar. In my Ipswich save I get a few injuries each friendly match I've played so far and commonly it's been the majority of my attacking players.

My statistic sample is obviously small but

1) I lowered the resting to No-No-No-Half-Full

2) I never use more than 2 slots of training per day (always 1 rest) and I have certain days of extra rest

3) before every match I go to the medical page and make sure to only play players that are Low-risk or below-average risk (obviously sometimes I need to use some average risk but I try to avoid it)

4) I use "balanced" tactics and so far never had to go to aggressive on my tactic

and I have much more injuries than in FM23

where I was playing NO-NO-Half-full-double / I used to have often 3 slots full in training / I never bothered checking medical / I used almost always aggressive tactic

I can't be sure as I could just have been unlucky but the number of people mentioning it makes me feel something has changed

FM23 was too forgiving in my opinion so much training and they barely got hurt but now it feels like they pushed a little too much and you can do very little to lower the %

I am sure the player that plays FM24 training and expects to use the player at the same intensity level will get easily 7-8 injuries at all times (for me I am 4-5 at the time for now)

Edited by Ngoc

• Administrators

Hello, there is a known issue with GK injuries being too frequent but our overall numbers for outfield players look good internally.

Will need save files from before + after a period where you believe too many injuries have occurred in order to investigate thoroughly.

On 25/10/2023 at 15:52, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, there is a known issue with GK injuries being too frequent but our overall numbers for outfield players look good internally.

Will need save files from before + after a period where you believe too many injuries have occurred in order to investigate thoroughly.

I understand that there may not seem like an issue on your end but could you explain how ive had 47 first team injuries in 1 season, im only in Feb

Screenshot 2023-10-30 at 01.47.09.png

• Administrators

It could just be a one off for your save I'm afraid - as a whole, the numbers of injuries across all of our save files is less than in real life.