• Negative transfer budget at the announcement of the new season in the Jupiler Pro League

jimmy.lockman
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Std de Liège before négative budget transfert.fm

Description of issue

Good morning,

I started my game during the beta with Standard de Liège in Belgium.

I'm in my season 6. I've had the transfer bug throughout all my seasons.

The update at the beginning of March was supposed to resolve this problem but unfortunately I still have the problem on my part...

May 19 in my season 6. My general balance and transfer budget are positive:

image.thumb.png.0d48dbe78d79d03e36243ced6438b8fb.png

le 20 mai

image.thumb.png.28b0b7d130ac5b71004c7d9c5fb07bd2.png

image.thumb.png.fad7995b6423f8f02a322e5f82ba33dc.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Thank you for the save and info, we'll review further.

In our testing, after your budget was changed the recoup budget club vision was correctly removed.

From this point onward we didn't witness this issue take place again after going forward a few years, so it looks like your finances should level out in the future.

If I understand your explanations correctly, my season 7 is the last where the transfer budget will be negative at the end of the season? and regarding the transfer debt which appeared at the end of S7, does it also disappear in S8?

image.thumb.png.dadef84d6ae4bb232b3fa17b3fc232d1.png

• Administrators

Basically what you need to look out for is the 'Recoup Transfer Funds' club vision, if that has been removed you should no longer get a negative transfer budget.

If it hasn't yet then it's possible you can still get a negative transfer budget, which is intended behavior. (If your finances remain strong the club vision should disappear)