• No upgrade option for youth facilities

kelkaho
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

There is no upgrade option for youth facilities below state of art level

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I haven't seen this issue myself and have started upgrades to youth and training facilities twice. and i actually saw a massive bonus that they actually start upgrades in the season now rather than wait till end of season 

I have been having the same issue. Did a few different saves and some you can do it and some don't. Did a quick 10 year sim with Leicester regularly checking if the option was available and it never was. (This was after the youth facilities had been downgraded because i know they start with state of the art ones.) In my current save I'm once again experiencing this issue.

image.png

Maybe one of the reasons why you can't upgrade youth facilities, is that because Chairperson (maybe yours as well?) has it's own youth importance. From manual:

Working with Youngsters

This reflects how successful a coach is at working with younger players – those aged 19 and under in particular. A non-player with a high rating here will improve the players they work with if given a youth team training assignment, while the quality of an annual youth intake is affected by the rating of the person responsible for bringing them through. It is also used to determine an individual’s interest in young footballers overall, such as the Chairperson when asking the Board for improved youth facilities.

====

Worth SI to take a look and we have an answer.

@johanssonaron24 @kelkaho @TGEmmaUK

I'd also like to report the same issue.

3 saves with Sunderland & Derby & Leeds, only options are "Upgrade training facilities" and/or "Decrease Youth Level"

I can provide the save files if required.

Em 27/10/2023 em 19:23, fc.cadoni disse:

Maybe one of the reasons why you can't upgrade youth facilities, is that because Chairperson (maybe yours as well?) has it's own youth importance. From manual:

Working with Youngsters

This reflects how successful a coach is at working with younger players – those aged 19 and under in particular. A non-player with a high rating here will improve the players they work with if given a youth team training assignment, while the quality of an annual youth intake is affected by the rating of the person responsible for bringing them through. It is also used to determine an individual’s interest in young footballers overall, such as the Chairperson when asking the Board for improved youth facilities.

====

Worth SI to take a look and we have an answer.

@johanssonaron24 @kelkaho @TGEmmaUK

Edited chairman work with youngsters rating and the option appeared.