• Player Ability and Potential declining in most of the players (Stars decreasing in Ability and Potential)

gupac27
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: last save overwrite backup

Description of issue

In FM23 it happened mostly in fullbacks but now it happens in most team players. After a few seasons I cannot almost find Defenders with 4 stars. Even the best defenders in Real Madrid have 2.5 and 3 stars. It's a very big bug. I have the latest 24.4 version and use latest database.

Also player value is simply too high. Just start a game and check medium french teams who have 50M average players...

It keeps happening...

This makes the game unplayable...

Steps to reproduce

Every time a start a new game

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi we're going to need more detailed information and your save file to examine.

The Star Ratings is the opinion of your scouts/coaches when compared to the rest of your team. 2.5 stars does not mean a player is bad.

just uploaded the file. Some player really decline andI don't understand. In FM23 it happened mostly with fullbacks,but now it's general but still mostly defenders.

last save overwrite backup.fm

It's almost impossible to maintain a defender with 3 stars.... The starts keep going down.

When we scout players they are mostly low graded reports... (especially defenders) I don't understand

And the prices of most players are absurd...

The price issue has been going on since FM22 at least....

Even when we start games it's almost impossible not to buy always the same few players realistically available.

But I bet there won't be any patch available for FM24....since FM25 comes in November...

It's too bad as I won't be able to play FM in the next months with all these issues.