• Transfer budget bug

Sylec
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Bastien Veuthey - Zero to Hero.fm

Description of issue

In my FM23 save, I had a transfer budget of over a billion and after one season on FM24, my transfer budget was completely reversed (negative by almost 2 billion). This means I can no longer make purchases and use the money to buy players. Any idea why it did that?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

46 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you provide both the FM23 and FM24 save please and we'll look to investigate this?

This happens on normal saves as well. I can provide my save as well if need be seems to happen in the 2nd season.

Il y a 3 heures, Kyle Brown a dit :

Could you provide both the FM23 and FM24 save please and we'll look to investigate this?

I already provided the FM24 save in my first post. The FM23 save's name is FM23-Sylec.fm. Hope it can help.
    I have an update on the bug: after the first summer window transfer my budget (approx. -2B) went to positive at 200M. I sell for around 600M so it doesn't really make any sense but at least now I can buy new players.

My Brentford transfer budgets changed to (instead of with) 3million from 100m, instead of from 100m to 97m.

The wording in the email state that they reduced the transfer budget WITH 3,25mil. but they reduced it to.

is this a bug or translation mistake?

brentford transfer.png

Bford tranfer.png