• Wage budget not enough to cover later transfers/ contracts in Real World mode

Dohny
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Other Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Josh Bakers - Arsenal Other: JoshBakers-Arsenal.fm

Description of issue

I started with Arsenal in real world, 10 days into preseason and the wage budget is red. i disabled first transfer window so i have no budget but there's future player transfers and players with future contract extensions; the starting wage budget is too small to accommodate for those extensions and new wages.

[Own cloud seems to be down atm, i put the save file in the other files section]

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi @davidson_igbokwe

Looking into your save it seems you fired and hired a huge number of staff, which has probably taken up a substantial amount of budget.

We tried to reproduce and while the finances are tight (As all journalists report arsenal's currently are) they are within acceptable bounds at the end of the window, as players leave on RLTD dates.

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @davidson_igbokwe

Looking into your save it seems you fired and hired a huge number of staff, which has probably taken up a substantial amount of budget.

We tried to reproduce and while the finances are tight (As all journalists report arsenal's currently are) they are within acceptable bounds at the end of the window, as players leave on RLTD dates.

i thought staff signings came out of bank balance, not wage budget. i had no starting transfer budget since i disabled first transfer window when starting save. starting free wage budget was 21k which wasnt enough as new signings and new contracts(scheduled pre-save) were 150k+.
    On the bright side, it seemingly fixed post deadline day as i was given 10mil and the wages were covered as well, unless the wages were never covered and it was from players who left(i didnt notice at the time)

Edited by davidson_igbokwe