• My national team tactic is not saved

PetyrBaelish999
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: FC Colchester.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Everytime i load a save game and go into my national team, my tactic is gone. If i open tactics the game asks me which tactical style i want, like i never created a tactic for that team. Not sure why that happens, doesn't happen to my club tactic.

Its a FM23 save game and i am trainer of China U23 (Also here i am not sure if its wanted that i can train U23, if i am right that wasn't possible in earlier games, but its actually cool).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

vor 37 Minuten schrieb EuroPalette7:

Having the same issue, I am saving the tactic so I can load it up again, but it doesn't save the starting XI.

Can you actually play with youre national Team? The game always tells me that my "Set Pieces" (Standardsituationen) are missing for that game. But i cant do anything, the pop up always appears. Means my save game is broken for now. Is that problem maybe related to not saving the tactics, or does that work for you normaly?

• SI Staff
    On 23/10/2023 at 17:47, EuroPalette7 said:

Having the same issue, I am saving the tactic so I can load it up again, but it doesn't save the starting XI.

On 23/10/2023 at 18:26, PetyrBaelish999 said:

Can you actually play with youre national Team? The game always tells me that my "Set Pieces" (Standardsituationen) are missing for that game. But i cant do anything, the pop up always appears. Means my save game is broken for now. Is that problem maybe related to not saving the tactics, or does that work for you normaly?

Hi @EuroPalette7 and @PetyrBaelish999, please can you confirm if you are using a custom database, if you are using an FM23 or FM24 save and if the country you are managing is playable from game start on a vanilla database. Thank you

Its for me the FM23 save. I didn't do changes to the database. I only trained one club from the start of the game, but the bug appears in the national team. As far as i know you cant create any specific settings in the database which national teams are playable, so i would think China U23 should be playable from the start off or? But thats something i dont really know.

Edit: I can start with the China U23 when i create a new save game. The bug doesn`t appeared than --> Also the set piece bug didn't appeared than. Means there are 2 possibilities for me: Either club and national team leads to the bug (in my try i only trained u23) or the fm23 savegame is the problem.

Also saw that these bug appeared in earlier games already (found threads here in bug tracker from fm21), also there the youth teams seemed to be the problem.

Edited by PetyrBaelish999