• A kit colour clash - the groundhog day continues.

scythian12

Description of issue

So this was chosen by the game as the kit combo for the game...

Blue kits clash.rarLeClash.thumb.PNG.0da628d6741e5eb135dbc75bb4504807.PNG

It has to be said, I am using kit textures, and have accordingly changed the FM "vanilla" kits in the IGE so that they would fit the designs. I have uploaded the kit textures, the pkm of the game, the config files and further info to the clash. I first suspected that maybe Itzig's textures could have been mixed up between the home and away kit, but this is definitely not the case.

I play with Racing Union FC Luxembourg, playing in the home kit completely incl. shorts and socks as defined. For some unfathomable reason the game decided Itzig's blue home kit clashes less with this layout than their white away kit... >:-(

Racinghome.thumb.PNG.e2b8760be562f7ae7fba53dd4f248e88.PNG

Itzighome.thumb.PNG.657f68bbedeb6a94a88e44193da11a96.PNG

Itzigaway.thumb.PNG.e94c28037667e667693abcb9a3ef8e4a.PNG

However, it pulled a non-existent white sock for that kit and flipped the text colours...

The blue of RFCUL is 0/45/145 whilst that of Itzig is 48/72/216

The only semi-logical explanation I have for this is that the "Bold top panel" design is considered to have the same colour "importance" for the foreground and background colours, hence the game logic quite incorrectly deems the home and away kit to be equally clashing with the RFCUL home kit. But then shouldn't it put RFCUL to play in their green 3rd kit?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

scythian12

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please send us your save game, and let us know if the save was imported from FM23?

I have uploaded RFCUL (v05) you will find the match in February. This is an FM24 game. The kits have been set in the IGE.

Edited by scythian12

Not to take over this thread but I have the same problem with Partick Thistle in Scotland, their Home kit in game is marked as Yellow being the main colour but the 3D strip is red/yellow/black stripes and the back of the kit is red so any other team that uses red as a home kit it clashes since the game is seeing the PT home kit as yellow and not red 

Without the IGE I can't change them and only way to fix is it making a new 3D kit that doesn't have any red 

image.png

image.png