• Match FPS when watching games not involved in

scythian12
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

My issue is very odd and has been rather persistent - if I want to watch a game I am not involved in, it is extremely stuttery - or more like a slideshow, it feels like 10 FPS. I have no issues with games that I run, and also in these uninvolved games with the issue set out above, the replays are smooth as can be, it is just the match proper that is unwatchable. Also the steam FPS counter says 60 FPS at any point during these games. I play on an external monitor, in 4K via an HDMI cable. I am at a loss to find any dials I can turn / settings I can set to improve this performance. Any insight into where I should look? Also it should be noted the highlights are smooth also in any replay after the match. I have set other teams' matches speed to fast / less responsive for quicker progression in the game. Does this need tinkering?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this is certainly a strange one, I don't recall anything like this being reported before.

Have you tried switching different camera angles during these matches, does it run the same when on 2D mode?

If you have a custom skin can you try removing that?

scythian12

Posted

On 21/06/2024 at 14:45, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is certainly a strange one, I don't recall anything like this being reported before.

Have you tried switching different camera angles during these matches, does it run the same when on 2D mode?

If you have a custom skin can you try removing that?

Yep, it seems to be a skin issue, smooth on the default skin.