• Players from both sides wear similar/same colour kit

YM_25
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Save Game: 药厂复兴_二_test24.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Pretty much as the title said, this happened several times. Players from both sides wear similar or some times even same colour kit, e.g., white/white, white/grey, or both dark to black colours.

FM_1.png

FM_2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think kit selection generally needs some work - looking at the "kit selection" function on the editor (which has a graphics issue already flagged) - as Arsenal we only are due to wear the green third kit at Burnley, which makes little sense. A lot of the FIFA and UEFA guidance to teams has been on having a predominantly light kit and predominantly dark kit for easy differentiation - so, by that logic, you'd expect Arsenal to wear green at Luton, yellow at Burnley - probably green at Wolves too. 

Edit: when looking at other sides there's an obvious need to change and select green, against Roma, Blackpool, Lens, Galatasaray - it's red away to Lens, yellow at Blackpool, yellow at Roma (debatably correct given dark shade of red they wear) and green at Galatasaray.

Edited by llama3

Yeah same here

Fm23 save moved over 

Stuttgart me home v mainz cpu away in cup 

Both teams wore full white 

Stuttgarts splash of red made it just about ok... but yeah hopefully a fix soon cheers 

I'm having these issues as well. Good to hear SI is working on it though.

I moved over my St Pauli save from FM23 and am experiencing frequent kit clashes in the Bundesliga. St Pauli's dark brown vs FC Bayern's black, for instance. Is this just occurring in the Bundesliga?

I dont know if this has anything to do with anything but when doing my competition editing i noticed my kits were clashing even though I HAD NOT SELECTED , teams both use first kits , in the fixtures time and rules section of advanced rules . 

I discovered if i ticked just the box on the left hand side of the option it resolved the issue of my kits clashing 

Hope this helps anyone or SI 

kits.thumb.png.aa2c024df24b960d348b053230525b82.png