• shadow flickering in the stadium during bright and sunny weather

dosh
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot, PKM / REC File Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: PKM / REC File: 002625_1110.mov

Description of issue

Hello SI Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report a recurring issue related to shadow flickering in the stadium during bright and sunny weather conditions.

I am using a Mac, and all graphics settings are set to the highest options available. This problem seems to persist, and I also encountered a similar issue during my time playing FM23.

Details:

• Weather: Bright and sunny
    • Platform: Mac
    • Graphics Settings: Highest

Description: During sunny weather, I observe a noticeable flickering of shadows in the stadium. This occurs consistently, and I believe it might be a bug that needs attention.

I appreciate your efforts in addressing and resolving this matter. Please let me know if any additional information or files are required for further investigation.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can we please get the PKM file from the match where this occurred?

You can see how in the link below.

Here is a PKM file. However, upon reviewing the highlights again, I am puzzled because the weather has changed. This issue usually occurs on bright sunny days when shadows are cast. Please investigate.

A 마드리드 vs AC 밀란.pkm