• Strange goalkeeper animations

CFuller

Description of issue

Millwall v AFC Wimbledon
    11:10 - Wimbledon goalkeeper Tzanev seems to be looking in the wrong direction when he saves a shot from Esse at his near post.

Millwall v Stoke
    54:00 - Stoke goalkeeper Travers appears to be diving with his feet towards the goal when he saves a shot from Longman.

Millwall v Hull
    83:10 - As Hull striker Delap is about to have a shot at goal, Millwall goalkeeper Sarkic looks away from Delap and runs to his near post before sliding through it.

Will post more examples when I come across them.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

More examples:

Millwall v West Brom
    14:10 - Molumby has a long shot at goal for West Brom. Millwall's goalkeeper Sarkic dives to his left, but pushes it wide past his right-hand post.

Millwall v Leicester
    23:50
    - Longman hits a swerving shot for Millwall towards the top-right corner of Hermansen's goal. Hermansen dives to his right and saves, but pushes it wide past his left-hand post.

CFuller_Millwall v West Brom.pkm CFuller_Millwall v Leicester.pkm

I'm noticing this here in my game. Goalkeepers jump completely unrealistically, defend with their backs, look like they are slipping and turn their faces on frontal shots. I've already reported on this a few times, I hope a correction happens.

Roma v FC Kobenhavn

55:40 - Jelert swings a ball into the Roma box, where his Kobenhavn team-mate Elias heads it over the bar. Roma's goalkeeper Patrício comes up to try and meet the cross but makes no attempt to try and save it, even if it is missing the target.

Roma v Milan

51:05 - As Milan's Calabria fires a shot into the net, Roma's goalkeeper Svilar makes no attempt to save the shot, instead charging out of his six-yard box for no obvious reason.

Do you need more examples, @Zachary Whyte?

CFuller_Roma v FC København.pkm CFuller_Roma v Milan.pkm