• Season Stats in player's profile don't match his actual season stats

CFuller
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: CFuller_Harding.fm, CFuller_Millwall.fm

Description of issue

My Millwall player Wes Harding has made 11 Championship appearances so far (9 starts, 2 sub), got 2 assists, and has a 6.88 average rating. However, on the Season Stats section of is profile, it says he's made TWO league appearances, ZERO assists, and has a 6.75 average rating.

Harding played in our first two Championship matches of the season - coming on as a sub against Middlesbrough, and then starting against Bristol City (in which he got an assist). His Season Stats were recording properly up until his/our third match against Norwich, and then it's been broken ever since.

Strangely, this issue doesn't seem to have affected any other player in my squad - just Wes Harding.

I have uploaded a save file from immediately before Harding makes his third league appearance against Norwich (CFuller_Harding.fm) and my current save file 13 matches into the league season (CFuller_Millwall.fm).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments