• Team talks having no impact on player morale at the start of the match

flohilalec
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Back in the previous iterations, players that reacted well to team talks had positive reactions to team talks during the first 15 minutes of each half.

On this Beta, team talks seem to have no effects, as once the game start every one's morale is defaulted to standard.

This kind of ruins immersion

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Would you be able to provide some save game examples of team talks you've given that have no affect on morale when you'd expect them to?

This also happened with me. When I have team talk before the match, the players reaction changed to green or red, but when the match started players morale is back to the default (composed). This also happens with half-time team talk. Players got motivated by the team talk, yet it changed to composed when second half started.

Edited by Kimagure

This happens every single game for pre-match and half time team talks. team talks while the match is ongoing works fine.

Edited by StephenG

@Kyle Brown Here are the requested screenshots

As you can see the motivation of my players vanished come kick off, it does the same at half time (as the others point out the in game shouts have the desired effects though)

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.53.22.png

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 22.53.45.png