• Corners: Aim for 'Short' will cause offside in most cases

svonn
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Under Review Screenshot:

Description of issue

Hi,

Thanks for your great work on this year's FM.

However, one bug from the last version is still an issue, namely the "Short" version of the corner kick. In this years version, if you're using two Creators, the C1 will return the ball almost immediately to TK after receiving the ball. But TK does not move properly, hence it will always by offside, since the defenders will step up. In my last game, out of 13 corners, this happened 11 times. The other two cases, C1 managed to find a pass to C2. Setting up more Creators might reduce the frequency of this happening, as there will be more other passing options available, but this should be fixed in any way. Either make the TK move back as fast as possible or give the decision making value for the C1 passer some boost so he understands that TK is offside. 

Best regards

Svonn

offside_corner.jpg

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm also having the same issue. Only difference for me is that I have left the responsibility of set pieces to my set piece coach, and he is using the short corner a lot which mostly goes straight back to the taker and is offside like the picture Svon shared.