• Unable to setup a Short Throw Routine in attacking third

Cultured Left Foot
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Cultured Left-Foot - Fiorentina Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi, 

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I can't seem to set up a short throw routine in the final third.  I'd like to send someone to attack the far post. (i.e. work a short throw and then have a player ready for a cross if the opportunity arises). 

The "Work into Box" option has no editable options of where players stand. And clicking on the button offers no options. Unlike the "Long throw". Which allows me to move players around. 

image.thumb.png.2d10fb0775af48fd1b2402fcf1b99b07.png

I've uploaded the save file for the SI team. 

Thanks,

CLF

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've noticed as well that I can't create 2 different routines, one work into box and one long throw, only one or the other.

When work into box is selected, I can't see anywhere to change throw in takers. It has meant my RB taking my throw in in the left attacking third, which I don't want.

• SI Staff

Hello, this is how its designed to be, you are only able to set up a routine for long throws.

But a PKM from one of your matches would be helpful to see why your RB is taking throws on the left hand side.