• After creation of B team, 4 random players status changed to "B team regular"

nms1987
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Giant PT Realism Covilha 2027.06.29.fm

Description of issue

In the middle of the season I convinced the board to create a B team, so now on June 30 it has been created.

For some reason, along with this, 4 players agreed playing time is magically moved to B team Regular.  2 of them were originally agreed as Fringe, 2 were originally agreed as Regular Starter.   1 of the Fringe guys (Canario) Actual playing time on June 29 is Surplus, the other Fringe guy's (Ledezma) actual playing time is Breakthrough, 1 of the Regular Starter (Castro) Actual time is Regular Starter, the other Regular Starter actual playing time is Impact Sub.

But on June 30, when the B team is officially created, all 4 have their Agreed time moved to B team Regular.  And of course they are mad.  I don' t think there are any situations where the agreed playing time is supposed to change short of the user making it change.  But if it was supposed to happen automatically for some reason I'm not aware of I could see Canario and Ledezma changing to B team regular (though Ledezma at 19yo is a prospect more than a B team regular) but it is absolutely inexplicable for a guy like Castro.  Yet another very frustrating inexplicable little FM 24 bug.

A second, more minor issue you will notice, as you do this....

You will be prompted on June 30 if the board should create a Reserves team.  I assume, in Portugal, this is a U23 team.  It's funny that this is now the board's idea for off season improvement given that I asked for it almost every month all season.  I actually only asked for a B team after realizing the board wasn't going to give me a U23 (u23s are much more common than B teams for smaller Portuguese clubs).  But that's not the bug.  The bug is that the board will ask you "We would like your opinion on if the club should create a reserve team" and the only Agree response option is "Its a fantastic idea.  He fully deserves a new contract."  Which just makes no sense as a reply.

Giant PT Realism Covilha 2027.06.29.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh, and now another thing I've noticed... the newly created B team appears to maybe only be semi-professional?  It can only practice a couple times a week?

What is the point of a pro team having a semi-pro B team?  Is there any way to get this moved to Pro besides using the editor?  Will the board do it eventually?  As of now its basically useless for me.