• Goalkeeper with agreed playing time as "Domestic Cup Goalkeeper" is alienated even though he has played in every domestic cup game. His actual playing time shows as "Backup".

dimis_papa
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: dimis_papa_domestic_cup_gk_issue_arsenal_raya.fm

Description of issue

On my Arsenal save (01/03/2025) I have Raya's set agreed playing time as "Domestic Cup Goalkeeper", as I brought Diogo Costa as first choice goalkeeper. I have played Raya in all domestic cup games so far and despite this, his actual playing time shows as Backup keeper. He also seems to be alienated as I am about to fail on my promise to play him in Cup games, despite him actually playing all of the 8 Cup games (FA Cup and Carabao Cup).

I have uploaded the save file "dimis_papa_domestic_cup_gk_issue_arsenal_raya.fm" for you to investigate further:

- Load the save file

- Go to squad and click on Raya

- Go to his Playing time pathway

Is this due to the "Domestic Cup Goalkeeper" actually requiring a number of apps? Surely this number of apps should match the domestic cup games a club is playing? Many thanks for the help and looking into this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Looking at your save, you still have 80 days left of the promise.

Can you continue to play Raya in the Cup Games and see what happens after the 80 days.

You can also switch his playing time to 'Backup' without Raya getting angry.