• Player happy with promised position/role but becomes unhappy

flohilalec
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Happened with my summer signing, whom I had to promise to play in a right Winger role. I only ever played him in that position as he is one of my star players in that position.

He was said to be happy with his involvement then I realise he is actually unhappy for "playing in a weak position"

This puts me in a tough spot, since he now is attracting interest on the transfer window that just opened

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same issue: Marcus Haglind-Sangré asked to play in a position and role at contract renewal. I succeeded in the promise, and then he becomes unhappy. Strangely I've not received any notification of his unhappiness in my inbox, but it appears in the Dynamics now.

Screengrabs attached

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 13.46.13.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 13.45.35.png

Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 13.45.25.png

Same issue here too player wanted to be played in the Complete forward role. I played him there all season and after the promise was completed he shows as unhappy due to playing in a weaker position.

happened to me as well with martinelli. promised him to play him attacking mid, left, inside forward role. did it for 20+ games so far in season 24/25, have just been sent an email that he's happy promise is kept, but in his dynamics it says he is unhappy promise is broken

Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 12.25.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 12.25.24 PM.png