• Player met target but inbox message saying he's failed?!

XanderMD53
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Hello,

I have a striker who I set a target of 25 goals to become an important player.

He scored 28.

However, the game says he's failed?

Just reporting the issue.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.bacdba592b7e356a21a71a365378fa06.png

image.thumb.png.f95326d0c494116f297e777f29a1806b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Unfortunately I can't access my saves because of a separate issue of 'save game could not be loaded' as a result of adding leagues in the off season. I will check but think my oldest save will be post season ending.

If it helps, I kept getting updates through the year saying how disappointed he was in respect of reaching his target, even though he was crushing it. He had 24 league goals by about mid February and (so needed one more in about 12 games) and was still coming to me worried about his progress, which felt weird.

• SI Staff

Hi @drhoangduc2308

It looks like you've set the target in Jan and the player has played 6 games and scored 10 goals since the target was set.

The issue is the player has only played 6 league games since the target was set (2/1/25) so he doesn't feel he's played enough to hit the target set in Jan. The screenshot of his season stats you've provided is for his whole season, but the target won't be measured against the season games/goals, it's set from the point you gave the player the target

Hope that makes sense

Cheers,
    Russell

I don't think that's the case, cause he arrived at the club on July 1st 2024. I don't have a screenshot of it, but if you create a game as Barcelona with the 1st option (the traditional FM kind of save) then you can see that Vitor Roque arrives at the club on July 1st 2024. Anyway, I'll post in your cloud the save game

• SI Staff
    13 minutes ago, drhoangduc2308 said:

I don't think that's the case, cause he arrived at the club on July 1st 2024. I don't have a screenshot of it, but if you create a game as Barcelona with the 1st option (the traditional FM kind of save) then you can see that Vitor Roque arrives at the club on July 1st 2024. Anyway, I'll post in your cloud the save game

If you can upload the save and let me know the name that would be perfect, on the screenshot you've provided it says the target was set on 2/1/25 (did you offer a new contract or talk to the player at all around then?)

image.png.cd9dc4372cb9e6dc89e5a1665a47f7cc.png

Many thanks
    Russell

Oh yeah I think I signed a new contract with him at that date. Ok then it's just me being silly. Thank you for being patient with me! If you want to check through the save anyway, the save name is Nguyễn Hoàng Đức - Barcelona res. Keep up the good work, the game this year just feels amaizng. You got a die hard fan here in Vietnam

• SI Staff
    19 minutes ago, drhoangduc2308 said:

Oh yeah I think I signed a new contract with him at that date. Ok then it's just me being silly. Thank you for being patient with me! If you want to check through the save anyway, the save name is Nguyễn Hoàng Đức - Barcelona res. Keep up the good work, the game this year just feels amaizng. You got a die hard fan here in Vietnam

No problem at all, always happy to help with issues like this, glad we got to the bottom of it! Really pleased you're enjoying this years version :D 

Many thanks
    Russell