• Player unhappy over team talk bug

Loshea
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Save Game: Luke O'Shea - Man Utd FM24.fm

Description of issue

In the screenshot attached you can see we lost to City in the community shield. I gave a very shouty team talk. Bruno got upset and a few players supported him. After a few months he got over it and was no longer unhappy. However, Raphinha was then unhappy about the same team talk that took place months before and two players supported him. He then got over it and was no longer unhappy. However, Carnesecchi is now unhappy about the team talk in the city game and a player is supporting him. I am in January and Carnesecchi wasn't even at the club at the time of the team talk back in August! It just seems to move from player to player when one is no longer unhappy, another player gets unhappy about the team talk, but its the same one from August!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's great, thank you. When is the next game update due? Will that remove the unhappiness or just prevent it spreading after my player get's over it?