• Player won't renew contract when no work permit, although it is three years until the work permit will expire

fiskehodet
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Marius Lien - Derby Jovic Work Permit.fm

Description of issue

Heya!

I have a player, Nemanja Jovic. He's on a contract until 30.06.27 and has a work permit under this contract. He agrees to a new and better contract until 30.06.28, but he doesnt get a new work permit. It says that he can continue to play until 30.06.27 on his old work permit if he fails getting a permit for the new contract. But when he fails to get a new permit for the extension he wont sign. So he ends up not signing the contract and gets mad when i try to sweet-talk him into it. 

Maybe there should be an option in the conversation with the player to make him realize we can probably fix that during the three years he still can play under his old work permit? Seems a bit rigid that a circumstance like that should not play into his choice on what to do. 

Was this understandable? Or have I totally misunderstood the rules in this case :D

User Feedback

Recommended Comments