• Players unhappiness

muhamedalmighty
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Need More Info

Description of issue

Players are unhappy about selling a player at start of the season and don't get over it till the end of the season and affects their form and training.This is very weird that the player would ruin his career for another one.This doesn't occur in real world

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I completely agree with this! The unhappiness in the beta version is silly. If a give one team talk that they don't like, they are unhappy for months. In the real world people move on from things within days or weeks but these FM players seem to stay unhappy for nearly half a season over the smallest thing.

I also posted a bug about this. The more ridiculous thing is that when I sell the person who cries, someone else comes crying in his place. It is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to sell players (especially old players with higher squad statuses) and keep a good locker room environment. It is ******** unrealistic and should be fixed immediately. 

• Administrators

Do you have any save files showing examples of players getting upset over a player being sold prior to the player themselves actually being sold? Or the unhappiness lasting too long afterwords?