• Promise bugged (can you fix my save)?

phantombandit
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Sell promise.fm

Description of issue

I appear to have run into a bug with the promises in my save. My star player received an offer of 120 million from Barcelona. Unfortunately, I blanked and let his contract run within 2 years which means it is dangerous to simply refuse to talk to them and wait for them to become happy. As a result, I made the 'I will sell you if someone makes a bid of 160 million' promise, gambling that no one would, and if they did I was probably ok loosing him for that amount. The transfer window ended with no further offers so my player, because of how professional and close to me he is, decided to do me a solid and 'give me more time to fulfil my promise'. While I am not opposed to the idea that a player might want to leave and thus will renew the promise to force a move, that should be considered an adverse action by the player due to their dislike of the coach, rather than coded as trying to be amicable.

I disabled the ingame editor for my save so I am unable to make this fix, is there any chance to remove this promise?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, I don't believe there is any bug, but I have send you a DM with the save edited with the IGE.