• Wrong player is Labelled as Unhappy with my Team Talk

IonicThree
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: JasonBeckett-NewcastleBeta.fm Save Game: Jason Beckett - Newcastle Beta

Description of issue

Bruno G came to me to report that he was unhappy with my harsh team talk against Porto in the UCL. Later, I decided to stop playing and then reloaded the game the next day. I noticed that the player that is unhappy changed from Bruno G to Kieran Trippier. He never approached me about the issue and Bruno G is magically happy again. 

Don't even get me started on the fact that when this occurred, it was almost three months after the incident which is a ridiculously long time to hold a grudge when I am top of the league and in the UCL round of 16. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @IonicThree

What's happened here is as the players drop the unhappiness it moves to another play from the original 'supporting' group. So when the issue first happened, Bruno was the 'spokesperson' for the unhappy group. When he drops the issue a new player from the supporting group becomes the new 'spokesperson', and Trippier was a supporter of that group initially but has now taken over as spokesperson. It looks like the number of unhappy people has dropped from 14 - 3, and if I go forward 2 weeks from the save you provided all of the players have dropped the issue.

The other issues around the unhappiness (how long it lasts and the number of players) we're aware of and are looking in to

Cheers,
    Russell