• Kai Havertz at Arsenal

acolakoglu
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: Save Game

Kai Havertz is at Arsenal in the "Your World" game mode when he should be at Chelsea.

image.png.0d0ffdbd66ce68bd9822d900f1130c47.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just look back at the date they join their respective clubs in real life, the earliest game start date for your world is 3rd July 23

This isn't a bug, but I do believe this highlights why perhaps new start dates could be introduced to better facilitate this new game mode.

Edit: Also just realised, even though I started on the 26th June, Pablo Marí is still at Arsenal, even though his transfer to Monza is recorded as going through on the 6th June.

Edited by BanOly

On 20/10/2023 at 20:02, Zachary Whyte said:

Your world mode begins Early English Pre-season start date is 3/7/23.

Havertz joined Arsenal on 28/6/23, which is why Havertz starts at Arsenal.

Will there be different dates to select when the game is released? I know there has to be a date, but wouldn't "Your World" make more sense to have the squads at the end of last season. It's a bit arbitrary to have 60 mill of your budget gone, because Havertz was signed a few days earlier than other summer signings. He's a good player anyway, but if you're gonna play Arsenal you might as well just use Original mode, because you're missing out on Rice & Timber. 

19 hours ago, Mobius said:

Will there be different dates to select when the game is released? I know there has to be a date, but wouldn't "Your World" make more sense to have the squads at the end of last season. It's a bit arbitrary to have 60 mill of your budget gone, because Havertz was signed a few days earlier than other summer signings. He's a good player anyway, but if you're gonna play Arsenal you might as well just use Original mode, because you're missing out on Rice & Timber. 

A short-term fix for you would be to load Bulgaria or Belgium as your start date (I'm not sure if Belgium is early enough to avoid having Kai?) and then create an unemployed manager, retire him, and then you'll be able to create a new manager at Arsenal :)