• Significant issues observed during Your World mode game setup

Maikeul13
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi everyone,

It is my first post here, I just wanted to find the proper place to signal what seems to be a bug, specifically in the "Your World" mode, hope this should be fine.

Please find below a kind of description of the situation encountered during my test of this mode :

- The first point that I notice is that some real transfers are applied in this mode if you do not pick a starting date which should have been earlier than the real date of the transfer (e.g. as I wanted to play with Marseille, when I pick the team I already see Geoffrey Kondogbia in the squad, even if its signature has occurred during this year)

- Therefore, I add in my basic database some countries that I know they should have a beginning of season much earlier than July (for instance, Belgium where the season begins at 26th june), which should enable to resolve the primary issue

- However, there is an other issue which appears, as at this stage, in opposit with the Original Mode (and also with prior FM's which where I was used to proceed like this), if I require to start the season based on Belgium League dates, the game forces me to pick a Belgium team, and do not let me the choice to pick the team that I want. Furthermore, I also observed that some transfers has already been validated even if my starting date is before july (I guess it is based on the opening window transfer per country) : for example, I saw Alexis Mac Allister which was already in Liverpool.

- To solve the issue of team selection, I tried to indicate that the Belgium will be a non-playable league, but this lead to another issue, as, due to this configuration, the game only authorize me to pick a National Team

- Finally, my only one solution to guarantee the game experience wished (even it is like a "MacGyver" solution) was to pick Israeli league, which has a start of the season at 5th of june, which should be sufficient to prevent all the opening of transfer window for Major leagues (England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain ...), then create a fake profile in an Israeli team, and in a second time, create a second profile, for which I am finally authorize to pick a team from another country of my database. After pick my wished team, I proceed to the retirement of my initial profile which was fake and only made to counter all the issues exposed here.

Do you know if anyone is aware of this situation for this mode, and if its normal and therefore, we should not have to consider it as issues, or if it will be fix in some days ?

Please find attached all the screenshots tooked for describe my words upper.

Thanks in advance for your help and consideration of this message

Mickaël

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, If you playing 'Your World' mode. The user can only select teams from the Game Start Date nation. To avoid scenarios where the start date may precede the database date.

Hi Sir,

Thanks a lot for the quick response, which is helpful to understand the situation.

However, I'm not sure that this answer is the one that I expected (due to the point that I notice regarding the example of Kondogbia or Mac Allister) as from my understanding in that case we are not really compliant with the primary deal exposed regarding "Your World" type of game which says "Squad and budgets will be exactly the same as the starting date 2023-2024 and no transfer realized in reality will be included", but if you mention that this is a point you are aware of, and that is something that should/will not be fix in the future, I guess that the only thing that I am able to do is acknowledge it and stay as is regarding this situation.

I just find it regrettable to promote this mode with this kind of description which does not seems to respect the committement took in the first place before the release, as it does not reflect the game experience that we should have been expected at the end, and, due to the tricky adjustments required to build a reasonnable database, I think that I will stay to the Original Mode.

Thanks again for your comment

Mickaël