• Shortlists

djcymru
    • Files Uploaded: None Public Status: Resolved

Description of issue

FM23 transfer shortlists don’t transfer over to FM24. It’s quite a time consuming task to go back and look at which players you were interested in, especially in a long term save mostly populated with newgens. Unless I have missed something

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello,

I'm reporting a bug.

In my game, I'm in Rosenborg, I have 5 registered players who are trained at the club, but the game only counts 3. I checked if there was a minimum age like in some other leagues, but nothing.
    My save comes from FM23

screen fm24 2023-10-19 202321.png

• Administrators
    15 hours ago, Aang1355 said:

Hello,

I'm reporting a bug.

In my game, I'm in Rosenborg, I have 5 registered players who are trained at the club, but the game only counts 3. I checked if there was a minimum age like in some other leagues, but nothing.
    My save comes from FM23

screen fm24 2023-10-19 202321.png

Could you please create a new thread for this issue as it isn't the same as the OP, and post your save file with the squad registration showing so we can investigate please. :)

2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

@djcymru Importing shortlists does work, you'll just have to change where you're loading it from. Switch from the FM24 loading path to FM23 and they should appear. :)

Thanks, I suspected that I was missing something. I appreciate you taking time to reply.

Le 20/10/2023 à 12:11, Kyle Brown a dit :

Could you please create a new thread for this issue as it isn't the same as the OP, and post your save file with the squad registration showing so we can investigate please. :)

Yes sorry