• 6 Foreign Under-21 Signing Players From Abroad Rule Issue

Gary James
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Gary James - 6 Foreign Under-21 Signing Players From Abroad Files Uploaded: Save Game

In my save I have used my 6 U21 signings for the year and as such had a look at free players I could sign in January on a free that would be 21 or over.

I such player I found was Jorge Aponte who contract runs out on 01/01/34.

Jorge is currently 20 years old but his birthday is on 01/10 so will be 21 before he signs.

Unfortunately after obtaining a Work Permit the game told me that the deal had been cancelled as I had already hit my limit of U21s.

What this indicates is that the game is implementing this rule on the day that the contract is signed instead of appling the rule to the date they will join.

In my opinion the joining date should be checked on the signing day and cancelled if you are not within the limite but it should not be using one of your spaces or cancelling the deal if they will be 21 when they join.

I do not have a save prior to this event but to recreate you can enter straight back into negotiations and repeat the process.

image.thumb.png.98cbac728caf9bbee1e264f98c5fa601.png

image.thumb.png.f39d898e5947b1c3fa0ea98744f4a528.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this isn't a bug, the deal is locked in at the time you confirm it so even though it's a future transfer it needs to meet the rules.