• Agent Has Unreasonable Demands After Agreeing to Initial Contract

wazzaflow10
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Harry Kane Post Contract; Harry Kane Pre Contract; Harry Kane DOF Transfer Date Files Uploaded: Save Game

I set my DOF to sign Harry Kane to a contract after I couldn't agree to a fee with Tottenham. He also negotiated the contract. I couldn't see the terms so I clicked change contract offer. I didn't change anything but the game wouldn't let me continue without resubmitting the contract. At that point the agent asked for another 100k per week in wages and some other increases in bonuses. Doesn't really seem like that is the right behavior if nothing has changed. I thought the game used to show you the contract that was offered in the mailbox but it didn't appear on the news item when a contract was offered.

Screenshots below of the issue.

3 saves included:

• A pre contract  with details of before transfer was submitted and possibly before terms were discussed with agent. If they were not discussed yet I clicked interested and knocked down the playing requirement.
    • A date I asked the DOF to complete the transfer (after the agent terms were discussed but fee not yet agreed w/ Spurs)
    • and post contract prior to clicking change contract offer

image.png.95d190ef6665d8b196553c082ae26212.png

image.thumb.png.6612e0300c576ab30becf83976615642.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments