• Agent says player would accept lower wage, but then increases demands after any negotiation

jonnyynnoj
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: agent-increases-contract-demands.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

As part of the agent discussion for a transfer the agent agreed to lower the player's wage demands and when opening negotiations the agent makes a note of this. However any sort of negotiation from the initial demands causes the agent to raise the wage (and bonuses/clauses) substantially from their opening offer. They seem to forget that they've agreed to lower wage demands.

Save file is uploaded as 'agent-increases-contract-demands.fm'.

To reproduce:

• Upon loading the game start contract negotiations with Yago.
    • Accept promises
    • Make a change any of the fields by any amount (anything seems to cause it, even reducing the appearance fee by just £5) then suggest terms
    • The agent will increase their demands up about 33% from their opening terms

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can confirm I've had this as well. Agent will say the player will accept between X & X amount but then the player won't accept anywhere near to those amounts. 

I am experiencing the same issue. I just uploaded a save named:

bug - offer contract to Timi Odusina - Curzon Ashton (v03).fm

Agent says the player is willing to accept lower wages now (he's on trial at Curzon Ashton currently):

image.thumb.png.60e970ddc7f33f9094931b32515c93f9.png

however, lowering any field shifts the demands back to what they were previously:

image.thumb.png.443793229148248c4f3c5165f965741c.png

Edited by elturbo