• Board keeps telling me they're reliquishing control of player sales

ahtowells
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Alex Towells - Standard (bug report).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I'm playing with Standard Liege in the Juliper Pro League.

We went into administration halfway through the first season, and came out after about a month when the board restructured our debts. I then regained control of tranfers in & out as expected, and made a couple loan signings before the end of the January window.

But when I got to the end of the season, I got an email from the board telling me they were going to relinquish control of player sales (the earliest one I can find from where I am in the save is 15th June, I can't remember if that was the first one for sure). I then got 10 of that exact same email on June 29th, with the only change for each one being the currently & committed wage spend numbers. I assume this is when the game acknowledged the players I was releasing at the end of the season, and as it ticked off each one the wage budget changed, which for some reason triggered this email. I then got another one on 30th of June, and another on 1st July. 

I don't think I was meant to get more than one of this email.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments