• Buy-clause if qualified in a european competition for lons

Costav
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: asRoma Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello,

I found a bug regarding the buy clause for players acquired on loan when playing in Serie A ( but I cannot say if this is happening also for other tournaments).

During the first seasons, I managed a team (AS ROMA) I bought on loan two players (Langlet and Martinez-Quarta) with the clause of "transfer if qualified in Europa League". The transfer was officially defined after the mathematic qualification to the Conference League, but as I was at the last matchweek and at the end I qualified for the EL I did not worry about it.

However, at the end of the following season, something similar happened and that's why I am writing in the bug report section. I bought Soyuncu from Atletico Madrid on loan with the clause to buy it if I qualified for the Champions League. I did not qualify for the UCL but for the Europa Conference League and the player was, nonetheless, transferred to my team.

Of course, I did not qualify for the UCL through other competitions (such as winning EL).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Zachary,
    There are also a couple more issues that I found recurrently in the game, but those are really minimal and not impacting on the game flow (such as the order in the list of a player attributes among different pages). Would you like to receive also those bug reports?