• Can't chose next season to limit bonus payment in transfer negotiation

c.rst
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

When negotiating a transfer, I've stumbled upon an issue at specific times. For example, I've signed Evan Ferguson to Schalke shortly before the season (2025/26 to 2026/27, so it must've been June 2026) ticked over and I wasn't able to chose "season 2026/27" in the negotiations with Brighton when trying to add a bonus payment for winning the league. Weeks later, once the season had ticked over, I signed another player and was able to limit the bonus payment to "season 2026/27". Unfortunately, at this time I'm unable to provide screenshots or a save game but it has happened multiple times in negotiations.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Zachary Whyte:

When you get the chance, can you please upload a save file with an example at the ready.

As a matter of fact, I was able to recreate the problem and apparently it also happens during seasons, which was why I was able to recreate it. As you can see, its December 6th, so I'm not in a transfer period. But still, if I sign a player "next possible date", I should be able to limit the additional fee to the end of this season, right? One month later, Jan 2nd, I'm able to chose End of season 26/27.

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-02 um 19.52.45.png

Bildschirmfoto 2023-11-02 um 21.20.55.png