• Can't offer contracts to older players, to start at the end of the season

paz
    • Files Uploaded: Save Game Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: juventus squad reg

Description of issue

- load save game

- Try and offer a new contract to either Juve first team gk

- Szcesny will tell you he is extremely interested in a new contract, but can't enter talks because he isn't allowed a longer contract

I understand the board have a rule on no more than 1 year contracts for people over the age of 32, but what we should be allowed to do is offer a contract that says 'at the end of the season, you will start a new 1 year contract'

- If you try and offer a contract to Perin, for some reason you can't chose 'end of season' as a start date.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

I would say this is more a Feature Request than anything, if you offer a player a contract it's for them to sign it in the near future not at some point in a years time.

On 14/06/2024 at 16:27, Zachary Whyte said:

I would say this is more a Feature Request than anything, if you offer a player a contract it's for them to sign it in the near future not at some point in a years time.

Yer perhaps you could put this one down as a feature request Zach. I don't think this is entirely how it works in the real football world.