• Club transfer bid on player and offered a loan an hour later

alanzhang
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Alan Zhang - Newcastle (v02).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I was trying to sell Jacob Murphy on transfer day, and I got an intermediary and West Ham sent a $27 million offer. I accepted, and about an hour or two later, West Ham, the same club, offered to loan him for the season, with a buy clause of $13 million. The file below shows the two offers, and the email I got for the loan offer. The paragraph details the loan offer, and the offer shown below that was the initial offer that I switched to using the dropdown menu, which had West Ham United and West Ham United. I attempted to reject the loan offer but I couldn't, but I was finally able to after rejecting the initial offer and then the second offer.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 182018.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, the Save you attached is from one month before the screenshots, we tried reproducing by holidaying but the issue did not reproduce

Does you have a save from closer to the issue?

Hi, sorry about that, I didn't see the report bug button until a little while afterward from when the issue occurred. I think I have a backup that's slightly earlier, but it might still be after when it happened.