• Clubs override their own for players with intermediaries and transferoom

Ben Brown
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: Ben Brown - temp villa.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I offered emi buendia out for loan with future fee, and also hired an intermediary to try to sell him. I had an offer from villareal via an intermediary for loan with ~21m mandatory fee with ~20m instalments which I accepted. A few hours later villareal, everton and torino all came in with slightly cheaper loan offers paying none of his wages, presumably from me offering him out via transferoom or by him just being transfer listed. The problem was that the second offer from villareal overrode their first, meaning I now had a lower value offer from them instead of the higher one. Also, if I click on any of the offers to attempt to negotiate them, a screen pops up saying that an offer presented to them through an intermediary fell through, when only villareal sent me an offer back through the intermediary.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 170318.png

Screenshot 2023-10-27 170307.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This happens to me all the time. The Transfer centre still shows the offer, you can only accept or reject but at least it's there until they fix it.