• Confusing transfer logic

Steinenheimen
    • Files Uploaded: Other Public Status: Need More Info Other:

Description of issue

So, I have a player at Leeds, called Bruno Jordao. 
    Molde wants to loan him. They will pay a wage of around 7,500,000 NOK for a year load (I can't really see this happening in real life).

But, even more confusing, the player says on the first screen, he is happy that Molde as made an offer, because that is where he wants to go.
    When I open the transfer, he says he is absolutely not interested talking to Molde. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

17 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Sure! It's uploaded now as "Morten Hochstöger Steinheim - Leeds.fm.

Now, I am a few matches further in the game. But, a new, even more confusing bug just happened. Now, this is the wrong forum for this, but since we are already talking about this save, I'll mention it here. 
    I just fired up the save again. Now, I wanted to make a few changes to my tactic. But every change, got reverted, after pressing on a player. 
    The only way around it, was to create a new tactic, copy the old, then I was allowed to do my changes. Then I played a classic 0-0 draw in the rain at Stoke, and when the game was over, 
    the entire new tactic was deleted. And I was back to not being able to make changes, they would always revert after progressing to a new day, or switching to a new window. 

Now, I had a look at my dear Rosenborg in this universe, and they are making signings they would never make in RL (signing 34-year-old Brazilians, I'm not sure Rosenborg even know where Brazil is located), and spending cash they certainly don't have in RL, but not being able to change my tactics anymore in my Leeds save, is a bit of a bigger issue. Hope the saved files help!