• Contract type selector missing

Jillyang-eup
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: 11.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hello, I'm playing Australian A-League and I want to make designated player contract, but when I enter to negotiation screen, contract type selector is missing so I cannot make it.

Note that I'm using macOS with a vertical monitor.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

This did not occur for me when loading up your save.

I offered to buy a player, the club accepted and I was able to select Full Time or Designated when on the contract screen.

On 2024. 6. 26. at 오후 11시 50분, Zachary Whyte said:

I offered to buy a player, the club accepted and I was able to select Full Time or Designated when on the contract screen.

It's odd... I tried delete entire FM2024 installation and reinstalled it, but Contract type selector is still missing.

Which file can I provide you for more info?

Note that I'm using Apple Silicon Mac mini. Is game builds different with Intel Mac?

aleague.png

I finally found that designated contract is enabled only when player is interested in it.
    Is it intended, or is a bug?

Sorry for your inconvenience. A friend of mine told me his another friend had played A-League many times on Football Manager. so I asked to her and she told me that if player's ability and reputation are too low, Designated contract will not be enabled.

I didn't knew that. so it would be my mistake, but I recommend you to tell PR Team to explicitly notice about Designated contract may not be available for every player, for newbies like me.