• Director of Football bug transfer

LeonardSusskind
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I play without doing transfer sessions directly but with the help of the director of football. There seems to be a problem in this beta.

if I have a player come to my club on a trial basis, my sporting director is unable to offer him a contract. I tried with multiple players. but I can do it. It gives me this screenshot which I attach, I hope it gets resolved as soon as possible.

it does this with any save game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's just not that. If you try to buy a player that has a contract at another club, if you add him as a transfer target and let the DoF deal with everything (transfer and contract), everytime you receive the message that he rejected the contract.

image.thumb.png.719f497d6b7a3c564eeef3d89cf3aef2.png

This is the message that I'm talking about. I tried this at different clubs (even Man City, trying to buy players with low wages), and every single time this happens. 

I'm talking about free players. It only happens if I first asked for a trial. The player doesn't refuse the contract, the Dof simply can't even offer it. If I personally offer the contract immediately afterwards everything is fine.

14 horas atrás, LeonardSusskind disse:

I'm talking about free players. It only happens if I first asked for a trial. The player doesn't refuse the contract, the Dof simply can't even offer it. If I personally offer the contract immediately afterwards everything is fine.

I know that you were talking about free players, I just add another bug, so SI can see that are a few issues with DoF. 

Il 27/10/2023 in 17:01 , Kyle Brown ha scritto:

We'll take a look into this, thank you for raising. 

Seriously, there is still this problem. 

If I offer a player a trial and then ask my director of football to offer a contract I can't. The other editions did not have these problems. I've been waiting for the official release to start a new game properly, but I can't yet.