• Everything you need to know about the promises of smarter transfers

Onthepitch
    • Files Uploaded: Screenshot Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot:

Description of issue

I had high hopes this year after the announcement of new features. Especially about the smarter behavior of AI during transfers. But alas, not today..
    Just explain this nonsense to me (and this is just one, but a very vivid example of the fact that nothing has changed). Screenshots attached.

MU sells player for 1 mil. After 1 season they buy him back for 4.5 mil. (Although the player showed absolutely nothing in new team). And immediately gave him to a cheap rent with a right of ransom of 2.6 million. And in the end, he goes to Palermo for this amount. If you see this in the real world, then it's just an undisguised "cut" of money.

Frankly speaking, as a fan of the series, I feel cheated. The developers say one thing, but it remains only on paper. But in fact we have the same problem. 
    I want to hear the comments of the representative.

Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hello, you can provide us with a save game from before the Palermo deal occurs we can take a closer look. (You can see how to upload a save in the link below)

Also, in future when creating bug reports, please make sure your message is civil and above all respectful.

В 02.11.2023 в 17:49, Zachary Whyte сказал:

Hello, you can provide us with a save game from before the Palermo deal occurs we can take a closer look. (You can see how to upload a save in the link below)

Also, in future when creating bug reports, please make sure your message is civil and above all respectful.

Hello!

How to add it here? I can't edit my post.

В 07.11.2023 в 14:03, Zachary Whyte сказал:

Thank you for the save, we will investigate further. 

В 07.11.2023 в 14:03, Zachary Whyte сказал:

Thank you for the save, we will investigate further. 

Is there any information on such AI behavior? It's just very frustrating, this is one example, and there are many of them

В 14.11.2023 в 15:12, Zachary Whyte сказал:

If you have other examples we will need save files from before the transfers take place to examine further.

A few more examples.

Liverpool put Trent up for transfer on December 20, 2024 so the club did not need him.. How is that at all? He is the leader of the team, one of the best WB in the world, an Englishman. And this despite the fact that the main player plays in almost all matches. That is, there is no logic here at all. And okay, they would like to make money, but no, only 31 million is not his value. The funny thing is that no one is even interested in him. This example is worth paying close attention to, since Liverpool puts him up for transfer in many saves..as if by script. 

The second example is also from Liverpool. They bought Emerson Royal for 38 million pounds. In fact, he should replace Trent. But he don't play at all. This is complete stupidity.

I uploaded my save: Кирилл Синани - FC Porto11.fm. Check what it's all about, please. I want there to be no such very strange moments, it kills realism in the game.

2023-11-22_23-43-09.png

2023-11-22_23-40-54.png

В 23.11.2023 в 14:04, Zachary Whyte сказал:

Hi, we will need a save file from before Trent was transfer listed by Liverpool. So before 20/12/2023 based on your screenshot.

I can upload, but it will be much earlier than December. Ok?